Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introduction

English is EASY

Welcome to Easy English, Easy Chinese!! This site will focus on language learning, providing free resources for both English and Chinese learners, links to 'free' resources and will look at ways to make language learning fun.

My name is Chris. I'm an ex English teacher. I have also been learning Chinese for four years. I've decided, in the next couple of months to focus on how to be an excellent language learner. I have been following some excellent language learners over the past year, Benny the Irish Polyglot, Khatzumoto, and Steve Kaufmann as well as some more.

Also, I want to look at ways to make learning interesting and plan to produce material, mainly for people wanting to learn English.

What to expect from the Blog

• Language learning tips
• Listening exercises for popular American TV program and celebrity interviews.
• Videos of simple, spoken English with exercises
• Videos of simple, spoken Chinese (no exercises planned at the moment as I don’t write Chinese) but meaning should be easy to understand from video.
• Guide to different language learning tools
• Links to free language sources.
• I also plan to provide some free English sessions. English for a cup of coffee, will be a once a week session. This will only be for people living in or near Taipei. It will be mainly conversational session. Later, I plan to provide some ‘free’ English tours around Taipei.


My next blog will introduce websites of excellent language learners

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment